Monday, April 15, 2013

SPQ13 Phil

This week consisted of mainly PDIs. One of the highlights of the week was OXBO gave a 2 hour class on the plus-1 computer system. All the new pickers are now coming with it and its really cool to see technology finally coming to the harvesters. I also worked on a '07 7420 that had been badly abused. What was hard about working on this machine was the customer didn't want a lot of work done to it because he didn't want to spend a lot of money so as I was working on it I had to skip over a lot of stuff that really needed to be done.

Next week will be a busy one because on Wednesday I'm getting my work visa for Canada and there is a ton of worked stacked up for us in Canada.

Learning reflection of the week: Make sure you have basic electrical down! As you start moving into sensors and computers you will get all mixed up if you don't have the basics.

40 hours this week (between work and school)
83 hours this quarter

1 comment: