Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Half day at work today...

Today was really slow, I spent most of my time moving fuel pump test stands around. We just added another one so we had to move all of them to make them fit. That also included making new water lines for the cooling systems.

In other news, the snowcat will be making another run here in the next week! We want to take advantage of all this good snow were getting. This trip should be a quicker one than the last one because all we're doing is checking the generators and making sure everything is in good running condition.

Sorry that I'm not uploading very many pictures...but when I'm at work I don't feel comfortable taking pictures on their dime. I'm there to work. However when I finally get to working on my boat I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you don't have work off with all the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I got today off but not because of the snow, its just really slow at the shop right now.

    ReplyDelete