Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SPQ13 Phil

Still logging the Canadian hours...and still mainly services. Last Thursday I installed tote loaders on a 8000. They are a option for the 8000 blueberry pickers so instead of filling 50 lb flats you can use the 1050 lb totes. Yesterday I was working on a picker and the customer noticed the welder in my truck. He then started dragging out all kinds of broken farm equipment and wanting me to weld them back together. Its been really good to get back into the busy feel of things because As soon as June hits I'll be logging some crazy hours!

48 hours this week (school and work)
Quarter total: 309 hours

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Otto Koning and the natives junk he has to fix. =P

    See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this rain ever stops...

    You've done a lot in 2 years Phil...I am proud of what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete